Job Role : Marketing / Business Development
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Guildford
Salary : £30,000 to £33,000
Reference : P 11103
Our client is seeking a Marketing / Business Development Professional to be responsible for identifying, profiling and nurturing prospective customers through business development/marketing and PR initiatives. This is a new and exciting opportunity to be a central part of the development and success of this creative organisation.
Are you a problem-solver, creative, curious and love building and nurturing business relationships? This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and focused marketing business development professional to work within this expanding creative market research agency.
Ideally with 5 years sales/marketing experience in a business to business environment and preferably some understanding of customer insight/marketing research, you will be tasked to devise and implement creative strategic business development/marketing and PR strategies to build the brand and grow the company.
You’ll also need to be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel and have good IT skills generally. Experience of using Salesforce or other CRM system is a benefit.
You will have the proven ability to deal with a range of duties to include:
- Direct marketing
- Conferences, events and training
- Manage PR activity
- Design and manage a system for gaining referrals & references from clients
- Social media content
You will need to be able to:
- Communicate clearly so everyone understands what you mean
- Be organised & punctual so everyone you deal with feels respected & you use resources most efficiently
- Care about what you do so you’re always doing your best possible job
- Be interested & curious so you?re always asking questions & challenging assumptions
- Empathise so you?re able to put yourself into others shoes, see the world from their perspective and understand their problems & challenges
- Meet problems with solutions so you always have a positive mental attitude & an alternative means to achieve the objective
- Use your imagination so every aspect of what you do benefits from your creative thinking
- Get things done so that you hit deadlines, achieve targets & don’t let others down
- Love our existing & potential clients so you begin to establish great relationships, and they can see the personal as well as business benefit of working with us
You will need to be a car driver owner and happy to travel to meetings where necessary.
If you have the skills and background to meet this role, please do APPLY NOW
Part time hours may be considered