Job Role : Sales / Design Consultant
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Leatherhead
Salary : £18,000 to £45,000 (OTE)
Reference : P 11101
Are you looking for a realistic sales opportunity? Due to continued success and increasing business opportunities, a great role is available for a Sales / Design Consultant to join this leading Blinds and Awnings Company.
You will be fully supported in the creation of leads and opportunities. You will have the ability to recognise your own and follow up effectively with all possible leads.
The role is working across the South East of UK. Full training will be given.
- Drive Sales of blinds, shutters & awnings, by creating retail customers.
- Carry out sales appointments, follow up customers offering advice and excellent customer service
- Understand and learn product range, with the ability to survey and measure accurately
- Communicate effectively and work as part of a small team, with a can do attitude and flexible schedule
- Develop customer rapport in order to optimise sales performance and create new orders.
- Meeting potential customers in their own home, taking measurements and orders
- Ensuring client satisfaction at all times
- Able to work in a mainly field based role
- A proven track record in sales and or business development training will be given
- Sales experience, telesales or face to face
- Practical ability to grasp technical basics of product and service
- Competent in modern IT software
- Good all round customer service skills
- Willing to learn and develop new skills
- Team worker who is comfortable working in an established family business
- Self motivated and able to work with little direct supervision to achieve goals
- Enthusiastic & Driven with a consistent and focused approach
You will be supported in the role with full training on product and process with access to further training courses as appropriate.
A background in property, furnishing, or window sales would be advantageous
This a fantastic long term opportunity to join a great team, deal with super customers and establish yourself with a market leader. Where you will be fully rewarded for your success.
If you have the proven skills and abilities to meet this role please apply now.
Remuneration - Basic plus commission with OTE £45,000, paid holiday, phone, tablet expenses.