Job Role : Receptionist / Admin (part time)
Job Type : Part Time
Location : Guildford, Surrey
Salary : £8.50 to £9.00 / hour
Reference : P 11061
This high end cosmetic practice based in the centre of Guildford offers its clients with a first class service and exclusive experience.
Patients undergo treatment with us due to our personal touch and our extensive knowledge and patient care at every contact.
We are looking for a customer service professional to be the immediate point of contact over the telephone and on a face to face basis and to perform all front of house duties.
- Key responsibilities:
- Greeting all patients at point of contact and providing a warm welcome.
- Projecting a positive and can do attitude to patients whilst going the extra mile.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Face to face and telephone contact for all Patient enquiries
- Use internal computer software package for all patient records
- Diary management ? arranging, rearranging appointments as appropriate
- Produce administration with regards to patient letters.
- Direct persons to correct destination
- General administrative and clerical support
- General administration for practice including mail and deliveries
- Support to the Practice Manager and Clinical team
- Key skills / competencies:
- Customer Excellence
- Excellent Communicator with good listening skills
- Planning and Organising
- Commitment and Flexibility
- Professional, Smart and Presentable
Ideal candidates would have experience in the medical industry and will have proven experience providing exceptional customer service.
Given the nature of the role and the industry legislations, successful candidates will be required to complete a standard CRB disclosure.
Part Time Receptionist/Administrator
Mon, Wed & Fridays
8am-6pm (27 hours per week)
If this role appeals to you and you have the proven skills to match this is a wonderful opportunity.
Please APPLY NOW.
Please send your CV to be considered for this exciting role.
Applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.