Job Role : PA / Secretary / Administrator
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Slough, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire
Salary : £20,000 to £21,000 + Free Parking
Reference : P 11045
Our client, a well-established, busy and thriving business who rely on all of their team members to ensure the continued success of the company.
They are currently seeking a new team member to support their busy Director.
A great opportunity to join a close and professional team and be central to the day to day operations of the company.
PA Secretary / Administrator representing the Director you will often be the first point of contact for many clients and potential clients. You will also be the point of contact between the office, the engineers and the workshop.
This is an administration role that is a combination of order processing, accounts, along with diary management in support of the Director.
- The role therefore requires a broad set of all round administration and secretarial skills including:
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills along with accurate typing and data entry.
- Excellent telephone manner. Able to relay information and messages in a timely and positive manner.
- Numeracy and ability to deal accurately with figures and specifications.
- Ability to learn product knowledge and ordering processes.
- Proven ability to work to deadlines in a timely manner whilst maintain quality of work
- Excellent Communication and liaison skills both verbal and written
- An organised and calm manner with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Flexible and able to travel to other company sites and deal with Banking
- Reliable and happy to be the central point of contact for the Director and other team members
Hours Monday to Friday 9-5pm
Must be a car driver.
If you have the skills to meet this role,please APPLY NOW