Job Role : Commercial Manager
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Croydon
Salary : £30,000 to £40,000
Reference : P 11197
A key role, reporting directly to the owners, you will be responsible for developing the strategy in the key areas of the business and delivering on key results for the business, in line with the ongoing vision for the practice.
Focus on customer service excellence from the first point of contact through the whole customer journey is central to the success of the practice.
Key areas of responsibility
Sales: Ensure the team is to be fully trained in working to achievable KPI’s. You will be responsible in developing their skills to ensure, through high and attentive levels of service that new business target levels are reached.
Finance functions: Maintaining accurate finance reports and delivering outcomes to the owners.
Marketing: Creating, maintaining and measuring all areas of the business marketing strategy. Setting and implementing marketing plans and ensuring the best ROI Managing digital activities. Managing marketing budgets for the brand (annual planning and monthly reviewing.) Assess and measure performance of all set initiatives.
Key Suppliers: Negotiating and maintaining excellent relations with suppliers. Reviewing and ensuring competitive pricing and service levels are met.
Key Stake Holders & Shareholders: Maintaining business relationships and clear understanding of the progress of the business.
Skills and Abilities to meet this role include
• Proven background in Business Development and meeting company targets & KPI’s
• Strong leadership skills. Able to motivate others towards shared goals. Ensures each team member develops and meets set KPI’s Preferably management level experience.
• Finance and reporting skills Drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction
• Completely IT Literate with the ability to work with Sales databases, sales funnels and Social Media essential. Confident and competent in MS Office essential.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to build strong relationships and always leave positive impressions with the colleagues & customers is important to the role.
The candidate must have high levels of self-esteem, be willing to undergo external training, be able to lead and motivate a first class team.
Communication with staff, referrers, patients and support networks is essential and you must therefore be an articulate and effective communicator.
As this role is focused on business development, you will not be directly responsible for the day to day functions and operations of clinical or compliance side
If you have the skills and abilities to meet this role, please APPLY NOW!