Job Role : Web Developer
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Woking, Surrey
Salary : £25,000-£35,000
Reference : P 11178
Are you a skilled Web Developer?
Do you see yourself working for a leading Digital Media agency whose clients include the Vodaphone, BBC, Quintessential amongst other high profile, Top 100 clients.
Based in beautiful, modern offices and working with inspiring people who love representing thier company for all the right reasons. The best ideas, forward thinking teams and the latest technology.
As a skilled Web Developer you will be familiar with the key purpose o the role.
To support the Web development and to bring a wealth of knowledge
and experience to the web department.
- Project Manage development projects from start to finish
- Ensure that all new sites are compatible across standard browsers and devices
- Update and support our client’s website changes
- Create and maintain technical documentation and user guides
- Work very closely with the web designers and creative team to understand clients’ precise needs and ensure this is effectively translated into the web development
- Build clients’ websites according to the specific requirements of the project and ensure that work is delivered on time
- Conduct the maintenance and extension of existing clients’ websites in accordance with their on-going needs
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Work closely with other departments – SEO, PPC and Sales
- Manage hosting, server and support services
Responsibilities will include.
To develop clients’ websites according to the specific requirements
- Maintain existing clients’ websites in accordance with their on-going needs
- Create and maintain technical documentation and user guides for end users
- Use initiative to efficiently and precisely translate designs into clean, organised code
Ensure exceptional web service of all client projects, ensuring an ROI
- Support head of web with high level/complex web problems for clients
- Work with the Web, SEO and PPC teams in dealing with problem accounts and complex issues that may arrive
- Communicate key issues and project development
- Keep up to date with industry advancements and best practice, identifying how these may be translated to our clients
- Work closely with the design team to ensure clients expectations are exceeded
Based in Surrey with easy access by road or rail, our client is growing from strength to strength and have become a preferred agency in their field. No rush hour hassle and a great location.
Fresh and talented with diverse clients and challenges. Always innovative, they are always looking to progress and promote new ideas. (This is the nature of their industry and central to their thinking in this often fast paced and ideas lead environment)
The team is positive upbeat, talented and highly motivated to achieve success. They are looking for skilled, like-minded internet marketing colleagues to join them. Everyone is valued and respected for their massive contribution to the success of the business.
Excellent remuneration, rewards and benefits APPLY NOW