Job Role : Administrator
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Guildford, Surrey
Salary : £23,000-£26,000
Reference : P 11165
Working in a professional finance department, supporting the UK Team with their on-going business documentation.
As part of this highly successful and professional international company you will be able to work to high standard of accuracy and industry standards.
A super opportunity to work within a professional, open and friendly organisation where all staff are valued.
This role requires a methodical and organised candidate with a keen eye for detail to check contracts and signatures in order to confirm payments of business deals for the company.
Joining a small friendly team you will need to be numerate, reliable and focused on your work. You must have a proven ability to deal with paperwork in an organised and processed manner. This is an important support role and accuracy is essential. You will also need to be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all UK departments. You will flexible, keen and willing to learn.
Fast accurate Data Entry skills along with MS Office and Excel skills are essential. Would suit a candidate from finance department or banking background but full training will be given. All staff complete company sponsored training to better understand the sector, financial tools used and industry skills.
This is a central support role in a professional successful, established and growing company.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Processing of the Payment and Refund List
- Ensuring invoices are on the system for payment
- Updating database information and scanning
- Assist customers with the Online Portal
- Insurance Claims
- Reconcile Bank Statements
- Petty Cash for all Branches
- Processing reminder letters for all branches
- General Administration duties, answering calls and responding to e mails in a timely fashion
- Dealing with procedure re contracts and agreements
Experience and Skills:
- Accurate and efficient data entry capability, IT literate MS Word & Excel
- Administration experience
- Numerate, willing/eager to learn basic knowledge of financial analysis and credit
- Team oriented
- Flexible and willing to learn product and sector
If you have the skills and abilities to meet this role PLEASE APPLY NOW