Job Role : SEO Account Manager
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Woking, Surrey
Salary : £25,000-£30,000
Reference : P 11142
If you are an SEO Account Manager, would you like to join a leading Internet marketing company? A company you can be proud to work for?
This successful Internet marketing agency are seeking a new team member to develop and maintain client relationships by creating and executing profitable online marketing campaigns and strategies for a dedicated group of SEO clients.
Based in Surrey our clients are growing from strength to strength and have become a preferred agency in their field
The team are highly talented, professional and passionate about their company, clients, the quality of the work and service that they provide their clients
Fresh, talented with diverse clients and challenges. Always innovative, they are always looking to progress and promote new ideas. (This is the nature of their industry, central to their thinking in this often fast paced and ideas lead environment)
The team is positive upbeat, talented and highly motivated to achieve success. They are looking for skilled, like-minded internet marketing colleagues from an agency background to join them. Everyone is valued and respected for their massive contribution to the success of the business.
Experience and Qualifications
- Good understanding of SEO marketing practices
- Specifically proven experience in understanding, tracking and improving leading indicators of SEO success
- 2 years minimum experience working in SEO management agency side
- Ability to look at Google Analytics? statistics charts and comment on statistical reports to clients
- Strong client relationship building experience with good presentation skills
- Proven experience of high level client pitches through case studies
- Highly Motivated and able to work independently and part of a team
- Able to work to deadlines, prioritise and manage time across multiple clients
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Office
- Intermediate Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Adobe acrobat
- Google docs
- Google analytics advance
- SEO Profiler or similar
- CMS packages WordPress, Magenta, Opencart, Perch, Joomla etc
- Social networks
- CRM packages Basecamp, Teamwork, Leankit
- Social Networks ? FB/Twitter/LinkedIn, Google+
Key Accountabilities (Brief outline)
- To manage and service a dedicated group of SEO clients, approximately 25 clients
- To develop and manage client communication and reporting
- Work with and support the internal team, including the Department Head, SEO Executives and Senior Account Managers
- Ensure effective management and delivery of social marketing and media activity
- To deliver SEO feedback and recommendations, proposing improvements and strategies to ensure client retention and encourage business growth
Are you saying YES to this list?
Let us know!!
Lovely offices, great people and fantastic package and benefits
For a full description and more information APPLY NOW!