Job Role : Warehouse Assistant
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Guildford, Surrey
Salary : £20,000 to £21,000
Reference : P 11120
This leading national Courier Company is seeking a Warehouse Assistant. Due to continued growth and expansion they need to recruit a bright and capable team member for their full time warehouse operations at their Guildford branch.
This is a busy all-round and responsible warehouse role.
Daily duties to include:
- Warehouse picks, packing and delivery of goods
- Stock management and other general warehouse duties
- Moving stock ensuring all orders are correct collected and distributed in a timely manner
- Taking calls placing orders on the system. Dealing with enquires and queries.
- Warehouse picks (fml- destiny ?etc.)
- Van driving when required
- Assisting in operations.
Must be 25 years and hold a Clean Driving Licence (For Insurance Purposes)
Due to certain lifting and access to various areas of the warehouse the candidate needs to be fit and able to complete full warehouse duties.
Good IT skills essential. Accuracy and attention to detail
Able to work in a busy, time sensitive environment and work in a calm, organised, tidy and professional manner to tight deadlines.
Hours Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm
Due to the high volume of applicants we endeavour to come back to applicants as soon as possible. However we appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have not heard from us within one week of application, please assume you have not been selected on this occassion. Thank you for your interest in the role