Job Role : Senior Project Manager
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Alton, Hampshire
Salary : £27,000 to £35,000
Reference : P 11112
Our clients are a well-established and highly regarded events company dealing with corporate conferences both in the UK and abroad.
As part of their growth plans, they are looking for a bright and experienced Senior Project Manager, with a strong ‘will do’ attitude to join their talented team.
The role is reporting to and working alongside the Managing Director and comprises a wide range of responsibilities that should be familiar to the applicant.
The duties of the role include
- Venue research, negotiation and management
- Supplier/DMC research, negotiation and management
- Proposal construction
- Budget construction and management including full reconciliation site inspection co-ordination and management
- Client meeting co-ordination and management, taking minutes/report writing project operation in all aspects including loading, packing and on-site management management of the team supporting the project
- Exceptional client, team and delegate management abilities
- Communications copy writing, delegate marketing planning technical/audio visual liaison
- IT liaison
- Some business development responsibilities including research, appointment making and attending new business meetings with the Managing Director and/or Project Director
- Over five years’ experience within an agency environment managing a variety of conferences or events
- Happy to travel overseas on behalf of the business and must have overseas event experience
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and work well in a team
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, ideally some language capability (but this is not critical)
- Must be IT literate with Word, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and ideally a conference registration system
- Must be project focused, able to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a sense of humour!
If you have the skills and abilities to meet this role, please APPLY NOW