Job Role : Pensions Administrator
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Godalming
Salary : £24,000 to £28,000 +Excellent Benefits
Reference : P 11106
This very well established, independent successful investment company has built its success and reputation on their positive, long term client relationships. This is reflected in the experienced, skilled long serving teams
They are currently looking for a new member with the skills and abilities to support their Pensions team
An outline of some of the main duties are shown below and should be familiar to candidates
- Preparing all necessary documentation for the Consultant to present to the clients.
- Collating information on prior schemes and preparing first draft analysis of clients other pension arrangements.
- Setting up scheme current/deposit accounts (if required).
- Preparation of standard client letters/Consultant reminders to initiate regular scheme reviews (annually, unless a different frequency has been agreed with the client).
Maintaining Database Records
- Ensuring all required data is obtained, then promptly and accurately entered/maintained on the Company’s database system.
- Investment/Borrowing Transactions
- Processing Self-Assessment tax returns
- Shortly before retirement, collating information to enable Consultants to establish the client requirements. Includes drafting retirement letters, benefits statements, organising buy-out quotes, and all other administrative tasks on the retirement checklist.
Scheme Accounts, Trustees Reports and Actuarial Reports
- Liasing with accountants to obtain and check pension scheme accounts.
- Preparing trustees reports within agreed office timescales.
Pensioneer Trustee Responsibilities
- Assisting Consultants to ensure that the client/members adhere to the rules of the scheme, and any applicable aspects of Pensions legislation/Inland Revenue practice.
Organising documentation to establish FURBS.
- Organising payment of benefits in conjunction with consultant.
- Organising winding up of FURBs in conjunction with consultant.
SIPP and SSAS would be preferred
The company offer a competitive salary. Excellent Benefits and a lovely working environment
If you have the skills and abilities to meet this role PLEASE APPLY NOW