Job Role : Financial Reporting Manager
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Middlesex
Salary : £45,000 to £55,000
Reference : P 11083
Available immediately. A superb career opportunity has arisen as a Financial Reporting Manager working for a prestigious and internationally respected company based in the heart of Middlesex. This is real opportunity to use the full range of your skills and abilities as a Financial Reporting Manager, to work at senior level and enhance your career. You will be working for an organisation that offers a wealth of opportunities and truly appreciates their staff. It is committed to supporting its people to develop both personally and professionally.
Description of role:
- Reporting into the Head of Management Accounts.
- Lead and coordinate all management accounts, statutory reporting and transfer to IFRS
- Prepare and submit regulatory returns
- Liaise with external auditors
- Ensure that correct accounting practice and processes are adhered to within the management accounts team.
- Implement efficiency and improvement initiatives.
- Prepare the monthly management accounts for functional areas. Actively monitor and report on progress through the year and work with management to ensure cost budgets are achieved
- Manage the production of annual planning and quarterly forecasts for functional areas, ensuring they are consistent with company strategic plans
- 50% report of a qualified accountant, and a full time student.
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Management of PAYE returns and process
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Proactively identify and perform other ad hoc finance activities as requested by the Head of Management Accounts, Head of Finance or the Finance Director
- Skills and abilities to meet this role:
- Strong grounding in accountancy practice, P&L/BS and statutory experience.
- Preparing company accounts
- ACA qualification and post qualified experience, preferable from industry arena
- Strong leadership abilities with experience of managing a small team
- Diligent and organised to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and interactive style
- A problem solver with a hands on and dynamic approach
- Excellent Excel skills, good Word and PowerPoint skills
- Experience of preparation of VAT, Corporation Tax and VAT returns
- Flexibility and experience of business change
- Preferably experience of group reporting software
If you have the skills and abilities to meet this role PLEASE APPLY NOW