Job Role : Recruitment and Resourcing Manager
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Guildford, Surrey
Salary : £25,000 to £30,000- + Good Benefits including parking
Reference : P 11080
We have an exciting opportunity for a Resourcing Delivery Manager to oversee the resourcing and contractor management function of a rapidly growing health systems consultancy company.
You will be an experienced Recruitment / Resourcing Manager with a proven track record of managing a resourcing team in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
This is a leading health systems consultancy company, undergoing rapid growth in this dynamic market.
- Overseeing the resourcing team to ensure that the resourcing requirements of the business are met
- Planning innovative approaches to identifying resources and building a qualified resource pool for current and future projects
- Ensure effective candidate selection, assessment and on-boarding processes are in place
- Deliver maximum value on time to hire and cost per hire
- Produce management information on all recruitment activity
The role will involve overseeing the resource function of the business and leading a team of resourcing professionals in meeting our resourcing requirements. You will have responsibility for planning and implementing a resourcing strategy for multiple projects across the UK. This is a hands on role and you will be expected to lead the team by example.
The role will hold full accountability for delivering a great resourcing service, ensuring it consistently delivers all SLAs and KPIs at optimum efficiency. Specifically the role will involve;
- Skills & Experience
- Proven team management skills
- A real passion for recruitment and in particular resourcing and contractor management
- A structure methodical approach, with excellent operational standards and working practices
- Experience of delivering exceptional service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You will be an accomplished recruitment team leader with a strong performance history in recruitment resourcing. You will be ambitious and hard working with the ability to cope in a fast paced dynamic market. Ideally, you’ll have experience of working in a multi disciplined resourcing environment, managing the delivery of recruitment services across a high number of specialist and senior roles. You will need to have;
Generous commission will recognise your achievements.
If you have the skills to meet this role,please APPLY NOW