Job Role : Treatment Coordinator
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Wimbledon, Greater London
Salary : £24,000 + Good Benefits
Reference : P 11062
Our client is a high end clinical practice in Wimbledon that offers its clients a first class service and exclusive experience.
Our Treatment Coordinator offers a vital link between the Clinical team and the Patient and will act as a personal liaison to manage and overcome patient concerns and expectations.
The TC will promote products and services and will also use positive dialogue to help secure new business for the practice as well as find suitable customised payment plans for patients.
- Key responsibilities:
- The TC promotes and sells the practice and its services by revealing their true value to prospective patients
- Good understanding (through previous experience in a private clinic) of the specialist and their unique offerings.
- Enthusiasm about the practice and treatments on offer.
- Deals with private patient phone calls and correspondence.
- Excellent listener asks effective questions and is empathetic to patients needs.
Remains calm whilst maintaining a professional manner is important.
- Builds instant rapport with patients and creates a positive environment.
- Highly organised and structured including managing future appointments and schedules.
- Prioritises the day ahead and effectively and efficiently manages time.
- Monthly reporting about practice performance/KPIs and to the management on a monthly basis.
- Key skills / competencies:
- IT skills: Practice Manager, Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Customer Excellence
- Excellent Communicator with good listening skills
- Overcome objections and use of persuasive dialogue
- Personal Drive
- Commitment and Flexibility
- Professional, Smart and Presentable
Ideal candidates would have experience in the private medical industry and will have proven experience providing exceptional customer service.
Given the nature of the role and the industry legislations, successful candidates will be required to complete a standard CRB disclosure.
Monday to Friday (Full Time), shift work between 7.30am and 8pm. To include some Saturday mornings
If this role appeals to you and you have the proven skills to match this is a wonderful opportunity.
Please APPLY NOW.
Please send your CV to be considered for this exciting role.
Applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.