Job Role : Qualified Dental Nurse (Orthodontic)
Job Type : Contract 1 Year
Location : Redhill, Surrey
Salary : £17,000 to £20,000
Reference : P 11059
NEBDN or Qualified Dental
As a specialist Orthodontic practice, we provide our patients with a first class service and an exceptional experience. We are looking for a dynamic and passionate qualified dental nurse to join our specialist practice based in Redhill who support both NHS and private patients.
Our practice has built a great reputation in the surrounding areas as being a leading provider of different Orthodontic treatments. We treat both Children and Adults and we pride ourselves on service and ensure that we exceed expectations wherever possible.
We are looking for a professional nurse to join our practice. The ideal applicant will be registered with the GDC or NEBDN.
You will have great communication and customer service skills and have excellent clinical knowledge including awareness of HTM0105 and CQC requirements. You will keep up to date with CPD and want to progress within the industry.
- Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that each surgery is fully prepared prior to commencement of each session.
- Keep clinical surgeries, sterilizing areas, all equipment and instruments clean, tidy and sterile as appropriate to the practice's health and safety and infection control procedures and manufacturers' instructions.
- Ensure that all equipment and machinery is used in accordance with manufacturer's recommendations and ensure they are maintained.
- Provide chair side assistance to the Orthodontist and patient during treatment.
- Accurately complete clinical records as directed.
Successful candidates will be provided with a rewarding environment with a great team where you can develop your skills and progress your career within a specialist practice. Please note that this initial contract will be offered on a 12 months fixed basis.
If this role appeals to you and you have the proven skills to match this is a wonderful opportunity.
Please APPLY NOW.
Please send your CV to be considered for this exciting role.
Applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.