Job Role : Performance Analyst
Job Type : Permanent
Location : South West London
Salary : £25,000 to £30,000
Reference : P 11058
Our client is looking for a Performance Analyst with experience in the role or with proven skills needed to undertake it. The Performance Analyst is responsible for the management of company performance information, providing regular and ad-hoc reporting to all business areas and external audiences as required.
The company is a small public sector partnership, with the vision and reputation of being the recognised centre of excellence.
You will be part of a small team providing the support and guidance to the rest of the company to continue to make this happen.
We are a friendly team and are looking for someone with a positive attitude who is keen to take ownership of tasks and work collaboratively both within and outside the team.
We are unable to sponsor Visas.
- Key Roles:
- Monitor performance of both company and Local Authorities against contractual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and wider business performance measures.
- Prepare and deliver scheduled and on request performance and quality reports to management, key stakeholders and wider audiences.
- Ensure any underperformance or risks to achieving targets are identified at an early stage, and highlight these to the appropriate individuals.
- Liaise with other teams as appropriate, developing systems/queries to capture data accurately to meet the needs of various users.
- Additional Roles:
- Identify improvements to performance management guidance through documenting weaknesses and proposing changes where possible.
- Provide support and development solutions to projects where required.
- Maintain and develop Access databases of Management Information.
- Provide other team support as necessary.
- Essential Skills:
- Ability to understand and interrogate complex datasets using varying methods.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office package skills particularly Excel and Access.
- Intermediate knowledge of the use of formulae, SQL, graphs, Macros, and VBA.
- Desirable Skills:
- Knowledge of the NLPG, NSG, and DEC format would be very useful
- Basic knowledge of SQL writing and reporting tools, preferably TOAD.
- Basic MapInfo knowledge including SQL querying, Thematic Map creation
- Person Spec:
- Good written, oral and presentational communication skills
- Solo and team working skills
- Excellent statistical analysis and analytical skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Strong attention to detail
- Good time management skills
If this role appeals to you and you have the proven skills to match this is a wonderful opportunity.
Please APPLY NOW.
Please send your CV to be considered for this exciting role.
Applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.