Job Role : Architect / Technologist
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Guildford, Surrey
Reference : P 11053
Capable Architect /Technologist required for an established Surrey based practice with an ever growing wealth of experience in the construction industry. A young and passionate design practice along with expertise in a number of sectors including: residential, commercial, healthcare, retail and hotels.
As a practice they offer imaginative and creative design solutions that are practical yet responsive to their client needs and requirements. They believe in a high quality of product and attention to detail.
Due to continued growth across the commercial and residential markets for a broadening range of clients the company is looking to grow their team to deal with a range of work. This spans feasibility to delivery on large and more domestic scale work. The area of specialism they are looking at is a skilled.
- Architect / Technologist
- Highly competent and proven ability to run project(s) via production information ?to site ? residential / foodstore /mixed use experience.
- Excellent team work skills
- Ideally with Revit and NBS capability ? or willingness to learn / be trained.
- Site appraisal
- Conceptual Design
- Detail Design
- Planning applications
- Production information
- Building Information modelling (BIM)
- Full Architectural Service and Contract Management
From inception, through initial design and detailing, to completion Accord are committed to each of our projects and aim to deliver a bespoke and responsive solution.
- Their main service covers:
If this role appeals to you and you have the proven skills to match this is a wonderful opportunity.
Please APPLY NOW.