Job Role : Finance & Admins support ( part time 12 hpw)
Job Type : Part Time 12 hours / week
Location : Purley, Surrey, London
Salary : £18,000 to £21,000 + Pension
Reference : P 11047
Our client is a charity that works with families in difficult situations. They are currently seeking a dedicated and skilled Finance and Administration Officer to support the team.
Working alongside the Chief Executive, you will have a proven background in finance procedures, possess strong Excel and Sage skills and have an eye for detail.
Ability to work well unsupervised and to deadline with all round administration skills including data entry and producing reports and dealing with highly confidential information appropriately.
- Other Duties
- participate in domestic arrangements of the office;
- Provide cover for absent colleagues as required;
The responsibilities and duties of the role as described may be changed or amended from time to time by the Board of Management in consultation with the post holder.
- Person SpecificationEssential
- Abilty top work at senior level and provide full financial and admin support to executive
- highly developed communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- well organised with meticulous attention to detail
- ability to work to tight and competing deadlines
- ability to work unsupervised and alone, whilst also working within a team
- excellent IT skills; proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and database software; preferably Sage Act
If you have the skills to meet this role,please APPLY NOW