Job Role : Senior Administrator
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Guildford, Surrey
Salary : £24,000 to £28,000
Reference : P 11043
Our client, a thriving and growing consultancy are seeking a highly skilled administrator to deal with all contractors? details, timesheets and compliance procedures to ensure the smooth running of the payroll and invoicing function for the company.
You will have full responsibility for the management of the invoice management systems ?Calendar View? which details all the information relating to the current contracts and contractors. You will also have full responsibility for the administrative organisation of courses. You will work closely with the Finance Manager as well providing cover for other members of the admin/resource team when necessary. This role requires consistently accurate administration skills a high level of numeracy along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The ability to liaise with people on all levels and ensure that you pass and receive essential information needed is vital to the success of this role and advanced skills in Excel. (Able to work with formulas, report running and diary management) Accurate data entry and data management skills.
A proven working background in administration, preferable within a finance arena is preferred.
- Keep accurate records for Contractors on CV, updating all related records on a daily basis. Meeting strict time sensitive compliance regulations.
- Filing documentation associated with all trainers and clients and creating and monitoring records to ensure accurate hard copy back ups at all times
- Organise CRB checks and maintain records.
- Keep all contractor files up to date using management system Itris
- Answer telephone and maintain record of conversations on Itris as appropriate
- Ensure contractor timesheets received
- Liaise with Resourcers re contract notice periods and follow through to contract extension or notice period.
- Ensure Purchase Orders for every booking and manage pro-actively.
- Month end Reconciliation of Timesheets/ Invoices and Client records
- Preparation of monthly accounting reports
- Liaise with Director of Quality at end of projects regarding Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire.
If you have the skills to meet this role,please APPLY NOW