Job Role : Business Development ( Healthcare)
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Wimbledon, London
Salary : £35,000 to £45,000
Reference : P 11041
The Business Development Manager will ensure that all non-clinical aspects of the practice i.e. the commercial side of the business, are successfully managed
- The duties will include:
- Practice Finance, including day-to-day accounting and wages.
- Financial Planning and reporting
- Prepare monthly spreadsheets and financial information, including Key Performance Indicators, and present to Adrian and Jonathan monthly
- Liaising with Accountant, Bank, Insurers and Solicitors
- Supervising the Business Development of the practice
- Practice Organisation
- 90 day reviews of planning
- Review and develop current brand standards
- Produce and maintain the Practice Operating Manual
- Property Management - including maintenance, security and upgrading
- IT and Technology management
- Human Resources - personnel development and appraisal interviews
- Organise and chair staff meetings
- Planning and organisation of staff training days and outings
- Compliance with Health and Safety, Employment, and other regulations
- Marketing - external and internal - and strategic planning
- Prepare marketing material - welcome pack, business cards, thank you cards, end of treatment letters, newsletter
Other duties as required.
Flexibility and initiative is important willing to deal with all aspects of the business to ensure the smooth running of the organisation. A hands on attitude.
This is a new and evolving opportunity and the role will broaden and develop with time as the practice develops. The candidate must have high levels of self-esteem, be willing to undergo external training, be able to lead and motivate a first class practice team.
The key words for those accepting this challenge are honesty, reliability, attention to detail, drive, energy, flexibility, change, attitude and integrity - all of which will be necessary.
Good numeracy and excel skills including extensive and advanced use of spreadsheets are essential. A strong commercial and business background is desirable. Prior experience of Healthcare is not essential.
There will be continuous communication with staff, referrers, patients and support networks. It is therefore essential for the candidate to be an an articulate and effective communicator; professional in dealing with these groups in order to represent the practice in the most professional and positive manner.
IF YOU ARE CONFIDENT YOU HAVE THE SKILLS AND ABILITY TO MEET THIS ROLE APPLY