Job Role : Resourcer / Recruitment Consultant
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Guildford, Surrey
Salary : £18,000 to £23,000 + Good Bonus
Reference : P 11042
We are looking for an experienced Resourcer OR an ambitious and persuasive graduate to join our clients growing team. Lots of opportunity for career development.
Operating in the rapidly expanding and dynamic systems arena, our client provides consultancy and staffing support to organisations throughout the UK at all stages of their projects. We have an enviable reputation that has been built on the professionalism of our team and the quality of our service.
As a Resourcer, you will be responsible for finding suitable candidates for our clients? roles, through searching databases then contacting and screening applicants. You will have responsibility for negotiating pay and salary rates.
- Specifically the role will entail:
- Resourcing through searching online CV databases and job boards to source well matched candidates for our clients? projects
- Contacting and screening candidates to identify the most suitable applicants
- Advertising roles as required
- Managing recruitment responses and dealing with all queries in a customer focused and timely manner
- Conducting telephone interviews with applicants to determine fit and suitability
- Producing persuasive candidate profiles
- Pro actively preparing for future potential requirements
- Sending out contracts and any necessary documentation
- We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- The ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- A persuasive, persistent and patient attitude
- Flexible and adaptable approach, able to cope with pressure
- Good IT skills
- In return for your dedication, hard work and commitment we will offer;
- Structured training and on-going training support
- Excellent promotion and career prospects, based on results and ability
- A supportive team environment
- A highly competitive salary, with ongoing work based incentives
If you are ambitious and looking to join a fast growing organisation offering long term career prospects and financial recognition this could be the role for you. To apply for this role or to find out more about this exciting opportunity please send your CV to Oraculum recruitment.