Job Role : Tax Supervisor
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Middlesex
Salary : £35,000 to £50,000
Reference : P 11034
Due to increased business and continued growth, this successful accountancy practise are looking for a new Tax Supervisor to join their growing team.
Supporting the Tax Manager directly, role requires someone with excellent communication skills and who has highly developed client liaison skills, including face to face.
A qualified CTA is required for this role. Previous supervisory experience is also required
Preferable Healthcare background.
Good understanding of healthcare tax and mixed taxation.
- Duties Include:
- Provide tax advice to clients as and when needed on corporation tax, CGT, IHT, income tax and VAT
- Provide tax advice to healthcare professionals on the incorporation of their practice, and dealing with follow up.
- Assist staff with tax matters and reviewing tax computations. Supervise staff in team ( 1 presently but will increase)
- Responsible for raising own bills
- Generate new business
- Attend relevant courses
- Ensure tax advice is reviewed by the Partners before being delivered to clients
- Reasonable adhoc duties at the line managers request