Job Role : Administration Co-ordinator
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Haslemere, Surrey
Salary : £19,000 to £23,000
Reference : P 11024
Our client is a professional service provider to corporate and blue chip clients. Due to continued growth and business development they are now looking to recruit a new Co coordinator/ Administrator to their busy team.
The company has a positive, friendly, professional environment with the team all working hard to contribute to the success of the company. There is every opportunity to be fully involved, take responsibility and continually learn and develop. This varied, interesting and challenging role that requires hard work and commitment.
To be successful in the role a broad range of skills and competencies are required. These include:
- Completely proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook and CRM systems
- Strong Administration skills with excellent organisational skills
- Clear and capable verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate well with people within the team or externally.
- The ability to work to processes within strict deadlines. Able to pick up new information quickly and accurately
- Forward thinking and able to plan ahead to avoid any last minute hitches in providing an excellent service.
- Accuracy, along with attention to detail, is a priority. Proof reading abilities would be an asset
- Working to strict quality standards and working carefully with confidential information
- Effective telephone liaison with clients on a daily basis. Ability to build rapport and maintain a good on-going working relationship.
- Calm, professional. and able to deliver high standards of client service delivery
If you have the skills and abilities for this role. Please apply now.