Job Role : Travel Planner
Job Type : Maternity Contract ( 6-9 months)
Start February 2013
Location : Guildford, Surrey
Salary : £20,000 to £23,000 (pro rata)
Reference : P 11023
This successful, professional international IT Company are looking to recruit a suitable candidate to cover this important company role on a maternity cover basis.
The suitable candidate will demonstrate proven skills across a range of responsibilities to ensure the travel service is run to the highest of standards.
The role involves arranging and co-ordinating travel bookings utilizing designated corporate travel management services, liaising with travellers, and with line managers and VPs for approvals, in accordance with the companies strict Travel Procedures. The aim is always to provide an efficient, cost-effective travel service.
As well as international travel, regularly arranging local and UK hotel bookings, including monitoring hotel agreements.
Arranging local taxi bookings.
Provision of travel bookings information/liaising with the Finance team to facilitate customer billing.
Dealing accurately with all travel services administration.
Assistance with Reception duties as required.
Any other duties commensurate with this position.
- Completely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Internet.
- A thorough work pattern, with a focus on attention to detail are essential to ensure a smooth trouble free travel service.
- Confidential and discreet manner.
- Self-motivated and able to plan and prioritise work. Someone who can competently deal with changing needs and provide solutions where needed.
- Confident at dealing with people at all levels of the business. Able to communicate and clarify details well.
- A responsible and reliable attitude to their work and role in the company.
You must be available to start work with the company in February and able to commit to at least 9 months work as required.
If you have the skills required for the role please apply now.