Job Role : Technical Sales Specialist
Job Type : Permanent
Location : North of England (North Wales across to Hull and up to Newcastle)
Salary : £35,000 to £42,000
Reference : P 11307
Are you a Sales Specialist with ambition and a drive to succeed?
Are you seeking a Sales and Business Development role with a market leader in the bio technology industry with high earning potential?
if you are a highly motivated individual, with a proven history in Sales & Business Development, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to be fully part of the success of the company.
Proactive, independent, customer focused and able to work autonomously, the successful candidate will run and control all aspects of their sales territory.
Territory covers Northern Swathe of England (North Wales across to Hull and up to Newcastle)
Comprehensive & positive support and continuous ongoing product training will be given as well as all aspects of business guidance.
- To provide for the efficient operation of regional sales activities.
- Manage and control the area, ensuring customers are kept fully informed at all times
- Responsible for direct sales, building and developing strong business relationships, after-sales follow-up and assisting service personnel if required.
- Promote Sales and service agreements.
- Educated to HNC/Degree level (in Microbiology or related subject)
- Proven field sales experience
- Outgoing and friendly personality, ability to work as a team member as well as an individual.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Current Clean UK Drivers Licence
If you have the skills and abilities to meet this role, please APPLY NOW. We look forward to hearing from you