Job Role : Customer Experience Co-ordinator
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Leatherhead, Surrey
Salary : £20,000 to £24,000
Reference : P 11301
Due to continued success, our client, a leading design and installation company are seeking a new member in their Customer Care department.
As the Customer Experience Co-ordinator this role is all about the customer journey, ensuring that the experience of the customer is a positive one. If you are commercially aware and able to work in a busy, team orientated environment this is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful team.
The company thrives on a great reputation, continuous referrals and recommendations from their professional team.
- Are you a skilled Customer focused candidate with 1st Class communication skills, both on the telephone, via correspondence and in person?
- Do you have proven Customer Service experience in a Product, Design or Logistics Sector
- Are you organised, calm, with an eye for detail? Able to prioritise work and ensure a busy work flow is managed?
- Do you work well as part of a busy team, able to meet continuous deadlines?
- Are you a colleague who communicates well with and can be relied upon to complete duties
- consistently to a high standard to maintain a smooth workflow?
If YES is the answer, this is an exciting new role will enable you to oversee the whole customer journey – from the very first contact to a satisfied customer.
Full ongoing training and support given, you will be someone who takes ownership and responsibility for their role and is always open to looking at practical areas for continuous improvement.
This role is all about communications – making sure customers are kept informed, taking and using information from suppliers, and closing the loop between sales and operations.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain an accurate CRM system
- Able to receive and manage information
- Work to deadlines in an organised, calm manner
- Able to overcome complaints and thrives on resolutions, recommendations and referrals
- Numeracy and diary management
- Accurate data entry, recording and measuring information.
If you have the skills and abilities to meet this role, please APPLY for full Job Description and Interview.