Job Role : Internal Sales Account Manager
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Waterlooville, Hants
Salary : £26,000 to £30,000 + Bonus
Reference : P 11243
Our client is a B2B supplier in the construction & utilities sector.
A modern, innovative and growing business where every member of the team is truly central to the success of the business.
With ongoing success and ambitious growth plans the business now has a new opening for an Internal Sales Account Manager.
Are you seeking a rewarding CAREER OPPORTUNITY? WITH ONGOING PROFESSIONAL PROGRESSION AND HIGH REWARDS?
If you are a candidate with the ambition, focus and desire to achieve, the company ethos is continuous ongoing training and coaching.
Allowing you to self-develop and continually improve your skills and commercial abilities and gain significant business success.
As a market leader, the company provides an online platform which harnesses the power of technology to deliver phenomenal control and management of the customers supplies. This allows the Internal Internal Sales Account Manager to have solution lead, significant & meaningful ongoing business relationships with clients, at a prominent level.
About the Role
They require a passionate, determined Internal Sales Account Manager. to work with an external BDM to grow an existing client base and to prospect for new business.
Customers are UK wide. The success you enjoy will be a result of excellent Teamwork and working in a positive partnership with the BDM. The skills and abilities to meet the role include:
• Being extremely competitive, ambitious focused and goal-orientated.
• Showing evidence of how you tackle projects and situations to achieve a positive outcome.
• Enjoy overcoming objections/resistance and achieving goals in the face of obstacles
• Have a keen sense of urgency to get things done quickly.
• Thrive on meeting deadlines & target. A goals and figures lead candidate. This is a varied, challenging and fulfilling role. Accountabilities & keys to success include:
• Developing strong relationships with your client base.
• Building and maintaining a reputation as a trusted advisor
• Grow clients through a cross sell, upsell approach.
• Maintain close contact with all customers to develop and maintain knowledge of potential business and be front of mind
• Make appointments for the External BDM and manage their diary ensuring a full calendar always.
• Consistently & effectively work with the External BDM to identify new customers and opportunities and establish a relationship through the telephone and social media
• Driven to follow up new enquiries from existing customers quickly and effectively
Salary, bonuses & terms are excellent and reflected in you joining a motivated, positive loyal and talented team. If you have the skills and abilities to meet this role. If you are confident about your evidence of meeting and achieving realistic targets, PLEASE APPLY NOW for full job description and further details. We look forward to hearing from you.