Job Role : Customer Sales Advisor
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Guildford, Surrey
Salary : £18,000 +Bonus
Reference : P 11241
Our client is a leading national property services organisation. They currently have a new entry level Customer Sales Adviser opportunity.
Joining their successful team in Guildford, the Customer Sales Adviser will benefit from 1st class ongoing training and being part of a positive team-orientated environment.
All team members are part of the success of the branch. Good career path opportunities available. A great opportunity to learn and develop sound commercial business experience in a professional environment.
To be successful in the position the jobholder will need to demonstrate:
- A good level of written and verbal communication skills
- Be numerate and be accurate in computer based work.
- Ability to speak clearly and demonstrate effective listening skills when communicating with customers face to face or over the phone
- Self-discipline, working within guidelines and procedures whilst being attentive to detail.
- Comfortable working in a small team environment and taking responsibility for day to day duties.
- Develop & project confidence and knowledge of Company products and services on completion of the induction and probation period.
- Have a ‘can do’; attitude to work and be able to work in an organised and professional manner both on the telephone and in a customer facing, team environment.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Deal effectively with sales enquiries from customers over the telephone and face to face, advising and selling the range of available services to potential and existing customers.
- Maximise every sales enquiry to ensure the branch meets team targets.
- Complete all administrative tasks to ensure compliance with company procedures.
- Maintain a clean and tidy branch.
- Day to day liaison with customers
- Achieving a high level of customer service and satisfaction
If you have the skills and abilities to meet this role, please APPLY NOW for full job description and further details. We look forward to hearing from you.