Job Role : Mailroom Administrator
Job Type : Temporary to Permanent
Location : Guildford, Surrey
Salary : £16,000 (Immediate Start)
Reference : P 11219
IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE ROLE!
Our client is seeking Administrator to support a busy mail facility.
A responsible role that requires good administration skills, attention to detail and pride in work
- Competent Computer skills
- Fast accurate data inputting
- High attention to detail
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ensuring all mail and department is secure at all times
- Calm, process orientated with excellent communication skills
- Dealing with the delivery & collection of mail to each floor.
- ALL mail registered and franked.
- Receive goods in throughout the working day.
- Log each arrival by carrier, recipient date and time.
- Advise recipient by email/telephone of arrival and obtain signature, date
- and time on collection from goods in.
- Ensuring all information accurately recorded and all deliveries dealt with in a timely manner
Issuing courier jobs to nominated carriers Internationally and domestically and ensuring the most effective yet cost effective method is utilised. Log shipments out
If you are IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE AND HAVE THE SKILLS AND ABILITIES TO MEET THIS ROLE PLEASE APPLY NOW
Office hours Monday to Friday