Job Role : Senior Administrator
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Croydon
Salary : £11 per hour
Reference : P 11203
A super opportunity has arisen at this highly successful Orthodontic Practice for an Office Administrator. You will work with the management team on a host of initiatives to ensure information is collated and communicated within the practice on a range of projects.
This is a very busy practice with high volumes of calls and will provide a vibrant and positive challenge for the right candidate
Skills required include;
- Intermediate Excel, ability to deal with Pivot tables and the organisation and collation of data and information as required by the Directors
- Ability to manage a range of projects and providing regular reports and feedback
- General Office management including attending meetings, taking and producing meeting minutes
- Contributing to key supplier meetings
- Assisting in organisation of approx three industry events a year.
- Completely computer literate with the ability to maintain database information
- Ability to use a range of in-house software including call tracking & email marketing
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skills
- Numerate with the ability to report figures and statistics coherently and concisely
Competencies and Responsibilities
- To report to directors on various projects and initiatives to ensure actions have been completed
- To work alongside current departments including marketing, sales & finance to review systems and ensure KPI’s are measured and achieved
- To work with the management team to carry out adhoc office and business management tasks as requested
- Achieves deadlines and goes the extra mile to produce more than required. Ensures all information is accurate and up to date.
This is an immediately available role with flexible hours.