Job Role : Head of Membership
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Godalming
Salary : £25,000 to £30,000
Reference : P 11199
Our client is a well-established, highly-respected agency based in Surrey with offices in London. They are looking for a skilled Head of Membership to support their clients.
These are successful, high net worth customers who need high levels of customer service.
The Head of Membership role will be based at the heart of our business in Surrey and will be central to the continuing success of the business. The company thrives on its referrals and excellent reputation.
This role is for someone who is looking for a career, where they can help shape and grow an already successful business to become No.1 in the industry.
• Expanding sales opportunities
• Dealing with new enquiries
• Hosting sales meetings with new prospective clients
• Client correspondence
• Helping prepare marketing campaigns
• Office management
• Highly-organised with meticulous attention to detail
• A good communicator with a confident and persuasive telephone manner
• Forward-thinking and able to work autonomously
• Good at working with people
• Articulate, well-spoken and well-presented
• Ambitious and motivated with a passion for customer service
• Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office (essential)
• Self-confident but not egotistical
• Cheerful and energetic
• A good listener
• Supportive to Clients and the Director
Responsibilities will cover a wide-range of tasks including membership sales, client liaison and supporting the Director. This requires intuition, patience, hard work, empathy, humour, perceptiveness, emotional skills and a genuine passion and interest in the role. Excellent organisation and meticulous attention to detail are essential.
The role is fascinating, rewarding, challenging, humorous and quite possibly different from any other you have experienced. The role would suit someone who has previous sales experience or business development.
If you have the skills and experience for this role, please APPLY NOW!