Job Role : Project Co-Ordinator and Office Administrator
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Croydon
Salary : £21,000 to £24,000
Reference : P 11197
A super opportunity has arisen at this highly successful Orthodontic Practice for a Project Co-ordinator & Office Administrator who will work with the management team on a host of initiatives to ensure information is collated and communicated within the practice on a range of projects.
1. To report to directors on various projects and initiatives to ensure actions have been completed
2. To work alongside current departments including marketing, sales & finance to review systems and ensure KPI’s are measured and achieved
3. To work with the management team to carry out adhoc office and business management tasks as requested
Commitment and Flexibility
• Can adapt to changing priorities and needs, thinks laterally and demonstrates an innovative approach.
Decision making / judgments
• Is able to use confidence to make decisions and can exercise judgment when making decisions.
Meeting Deadlines and Accuracy of Work
• Achieves deadlines and goes the extra mile to produce more than required. Ensures all information is accurate and up to date.
This is a very busy practice with high volumes of calls and will provide a vibrant and positive challenge for the right candidate
Total reliability along with the ability to work in a proactive, professional manner at all times.
Excellent verbal and written Communication skills
Numerate with the ability to report figures and statistics coherently and concisely
You will have a proven background:
• Collating data and information as required by the Directors
• Managing a range of projects and providing regular feedback
• General Office management & PA skills
• Meeting KPI’s
• Computer literate (ability to use basic call management software)
• Ability to use a range of in house software including call tracking & email marketing