Job Role : Gardener / Landscaper
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Cranleigh, Surrey
Salary : £17,000-£19,000
Reference : P 11177
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well- established, successful landscaping, designing , building and garden maintenance business as a Gardener / Landscaper
Our client has an enviable reputation of achieving the highest standards and happy clients throughout the South of England. They have constructed award winning gardens at RHS Chelsea and the Hampton Court Flower show.
They are eager to employ someone who not only meets the relevant criteria but also enjoys the job and working in the outdoors.
We are looking for a hands on gardener to undertake the landscape maintenance and up keep of gardens in the Surrey area that has attention to detail and takes pride in ensuring that the gardens are beautifully presented and well kept.
- Responsible for garden maintenance
- Lawn care
- Pest control/weed killing
- Plant feeding and nurturing
- Hedge cutting
- Pruning trees and shrubs
- General garden maintenance including digging
- Maintenance of gardening equipment
- Helping others with their areas where needed
- Use garden machinery
- Work independently as well as working well within a team
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be proactive and have a flexible approach to work
- Have awareness of health and safety
- Have a strong knowledge of horticulture and plant types