Job Role : Retail Manager
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Farnham, Surrey
Salary : £19,000-£24,000
Reference : P 11172
Are you looking for a creative and challenging role where you can be fully involved in all aspects of the business?
This role requires an individual who is passionate about sales- with a creative flair along with business knowledge and experience in fashion and design.
We are looking for a confident individual who thrives on sales and customer satisfaction, a candidate seeking a challenge and the opportunity to be fully involved in developing and growing an independent retailer.
Previous experience in retail sales and management is idea, along with knowledge and understanding of on-line sales and awareness of social media.
The successful candidate must be keen to gain knowledge of the trade and the capabilities of the design studio in order to best sell their personalised services to the clientele.
This role is working independently in a small business and therefore requires a very specific candidate that has vision and drive to develop and become a part of the business. There is every opportunity to financially benefit from the stores success.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Continuously develop product knowledge & ensure staff are fully briefed to best serve clientele and improve customer experiences
- Act as main point of contact for the store.
- Manage bookings & follow up services for client consultations
- Effectively keep records and analyse data
- Lead on the presentations and display
- Calculate prices, discounts and lead on promotion and marketing ideas.
- Ensure store is running smoothly and effectively
- Manage and keep content up to date on the website & social media
- Develop and manage on-line boutique
- Manage small team of sales staff; including staff rotas
- Excellent sales skills & understanding of on-line sales
- Ability to manage people and work flow
- Ability to work on number of different projects at one time
- Have creative flair and vision to best tailor clientele needs in store
- Confident, assertive and professional approach to work
- Excellent customer focus at all times
- Ability to work independently & manage day to day business running
- Dedication to business growth and requirements.
- Previous buying experience
- Strong communications skills