Job Role : Office Manager
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Woking, Surrey
Salary : £26,000-£30,000
Reference : P 11169
Are you an Office Manager from a Legal background? A super opportunity is available for a skilled Office Manager to join a well-established and thought of company in a diverse and fast paced role.
You will be responsible for managing the day to day operation of a busy office.
It would ideally suit someone with a strong background in office management, who is highly organised and has a ‘can do’ attitude. You will have a high level of responsibility and the opportunity to get involved in project co-ordination.
You will need to be IT literate and able to maintain the smooth running of all the office functions.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- General office management:
- General administration and efficient running of the office
- Organising social events
- Project work as required
- Ad hoc support to Partners
- Being the first point of contact for any staff queries
- Reviewing company procedures to streamline and cut costs where possible for greater efficiency
- Keeping up to date with regulations eg fire, H&S
- Monthly management meeting
- Property management and maintenance (invoicing, insurance, leases)
- Vehicle management (insurance policy, tax renewal, MOTs)
- Main contact between the firm and suppliers for project management, pricing and technical support (telephone, IT and printers)
- Maintenance of office equipment
- Manage the receptionist and filing clerk and assist them in prioritizing and organizing their tasks
- Documenting new and existing procedures
- Managing training records
- Co-ordinating and renewing panel applications and professional accreditations.
- Administer the recruitment process
- Review and maintain the employee handbook/employment contracts
- Conduct new employee right to work and CRB checks
- Log all absences and annual leave
- Conducting staff training, inductions and development
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably from a legal environment.
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very well organised and able to work under pressure
- Friendly & professional attitude
If you have the skills and abilities to meet this role Please APPLY NOW!