Job Role : Bookkeeper
Job Type : 6-9 month contract
Location : Croydon
Salary : £11-£13 per hour (6-9 month contract)
Reference : P 11167
You will work directly for the Owners in a busy Dental Practice and assist them with all ongoing bookkeeping and everyday financial matters for the business.
This role is responsible for ensuring that all financial bookkeeping administration is completed and inputted accurately on Sage Line 50 to meet and exceed our supplier needs as well as supplying information in a timely manner to our external Accountants.
You will use Sage line 50 for all bookkeeping and you will also be fully proficient with Excel (Intermediate to Advance) to capture internal financial and non-financial data.
- Updating Financial Accounts on Sage Line 50
- Reporting Month End, Quarter End and Year End to external Accountants
- Providing financial information to Company Accountant and Company Owner
- Accounts payable for all supplier payments
- Transfer of monies / balance checks
- Assist with payroll information with external Accountants
- Company Banking (Transfers, Cash / Cheques and Credit Cards)
- Monitor/review and allocate petty cash for the business
- Filing of all paperwork including statements, invoices and receipts
- Setting up of regular standing orders for services offered
- Some credit control for monies outstanding
- Point of contact for suppliers for financial (Invoicing and AP) matters
Key skills / competencies
- Sage Line 50
- Microsoft Excel (Intermediate/Advance)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Analysing and evaluating data and information
- Clear and concise Communicator
- Excellent Teamwork
- Meeting Deadlines
Ideal applicants will be local to the Croydon area with the ability to drive between different sites and will have proven experience in a sole bookkeeping position for an SME.
Successful applicants will require two written references from previous employers and will be required to undertake a standard CRB check.