Job Role : PPC Account Manager
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Woking, Surrey
Salary : £25,000-£32,000
Reference : P 11159
Are you a PPC specialist? Would you like to join a leading Internet marketing company? A company you can be proud to work for?
Based in Surrey our clients are growing from strength to strength and have become a preferred agency in their field
The team are professional and passionate about their company, clients, the quality of the work and service that they provide their clients
Fresh, talented with diverse clients and challenges. Always innovative, they are always looking to progress and promote new ideas. (This is the nature of their industry, central to their thinking in this often fast paced and ideas lead environment)
The team is positive upbeat, talented and highly motivated to achieve success. They are looking for skilled, like-minded internet marketing colleagues from an agency background to join them. Everyone is valued and respected for their massive contribution to the success of the business.
Experience and Qualifications needed…..
- Good understanding of PPC marketing practices
- 2 years minimum experience working in PPC management - agency side
- In-depth understanding of Google Ad words, Google Analytics and Bing Ads
- Experience of managing multiple clients in different vertical sectors
- In-depth understanding of all types of account level performance metrics
- Competent with strategy forecast, building and execution
- Strong client relationship building experience with confident presentation skills
- Highly Motivated and able to work independently and part of a team
- Able to work to deadlines, prioritise and manage time across multiple clients
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Office
- Intermediate Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Google docs
- Google Ad words Certified
- Advertising Fundamentals
- Advanced search
- Advanced display
- Google Ad words Editor
- Google Merchant Centre
- Google Remarketing
- Google Analytics Certified
- Bing Ads Service Partner
Key Accountabilities include:
To manage and service a dedicated group of PPC clients (approximately 25)
To develop and manage client communication and reporting
Work with and support the internal team, including the Department Head, PPC Executives and Account Managers
Responsibilities (A brief outline…)
Manage and service a dedicated group of PPC clients
Operational, planning and organisation
Development and Learning
Are you saying YES to this list?
Let us know!!
For a full description and more information APPLY NOW!