Job Role : Administrator
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Godalming, Surrey
Salary : £18,000-£20,000
Reference : P 11152
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant in a well-established Media company. Great company and team
This is a central and pivotal administration role for the company. It is a varied, responsible and rewarding role, which will use the full range of skills for the suitable candidate. Working alongside and for the Director of the company you will liaise and support the work load for the other team members in the company.
The company provides filming and video services They have an excellent reputation in their core market and are growing and developing into new commercial areas so an exciting time for the company.
The successful candidate needs to be adaptable, able to work as part of a team, perceptive to priorities, and appreciative of the requirements of the clients and how the job fits into the company’s overall workflow.
There is lots of customer contact and liaison so a confident and helpful telephone manner is essential.
The job is a vital one in the overall smooth running of the company and team
- Answering the phone to deal with bookings, orders & account queries etc.
- Replying to emails and emailing school show confirmations & booking forms to schools
- Processing returned booking forms to produce sales packs including personalised order forms and posters.
- Processing post and customers’ payments & cheques for banking.
- Adding orders to Sage accounts, generating invoices and statements
- Taking card payments over the phone & face to face
- Adding products to website shop
- Formatting and spell checking credits for the editing team.
- Producing accurate call sheets for the filming team
- Answering the door to deal with customers and deliveries.
- Microsoft Office, Must be fully conversant with Word & Excel & Outlook,
- ACT database
- Sage accounts
- Photoshop / Wordpress website / Dotmailer ( Awareness of is advantageous)
- Highly organised
- Able to work well to processes and to tight deadlines
- Able to prioritise and reprioritise workload
- Excellent attention to details both numeric and written (Proof reading skills would be an advantage)
- Able to work to business processes and the able to follow through on enquires and ensure that work is completed in a timely and professional manner at all times
- 1st class written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work well with colleagues.
Due to location you need to be a car driver / owner and parking is available
if you have the skills and abilities to meet this role PLEASE APPLY NOW for more details