Job Role : Communications Executive
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Gatwick, Sussex
Salary : £24,000-£28,000
Reference : P 11147
A leading international firm are seeking a skilled - Communications Executive for their talented Marketing team. Superb opportunity great company, team and remuneration / benefits
Marketing has played a leading role in defining the firm's strategy, Leading the firm?s approach to client care, account management, and raising their profile in the market.
What they need
- A great copywriter! Somebody who has a passion for the written word. Somebody that can take legal content, strip out the jargon, apply our tone-of-voice to it and repurpose it across our media channels.
- They need a central source for creative content that can manage their PR agency, their social media agency and work with their digital/web team to ensure that maximum impact and return is achieved from each and every piece of content we create. They need co-ordination and planning.
- They need somebody that can challenge and push back on content that doesn't make the grade and someone that can differentiate copy that supports their business plan and enhances their brand from that which could damage it.
- They are committed to making their content 100% accessible ? what matters is strong organisational skill; strong communication skill (oral and especially written); and passion for writing. Social media expertise ? particularly on the analytics side - is a real bonus but we can provide training where necessary.
As a professional
- You are very familiar with the marketing mix, have a passion for communicating well and representing the company and brand profile positively openly and professionally both internally and externally
- Website, e-marketing campaigns, social media and PR are all important to them and articulating what their firm stands for and what it is they do well.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Experience of writing and managing online content with strong editorial skills
- Great at articulating propositions in a straight forward, unstuffy way
- CIM/CAM qualified or equivalent is a bonus
- Advanced experience of using social media platforms especially Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook for business benefit
We hope so! This is an exciting opportunity to challenge and develop yourself within a creative, supportive and fun team.
As a person?
Creativity. Personality. Confidence. Optimism. Motivation. Inspiration. Flexibility. Drive. Team spirit. Ambition
If you have the skills and abilities to meet this role, please do APPLY NOW