Job Role : Accounts Assistant / Administrator
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Cranleigh, Surrey
Salary : £18,000-£20,000
Reference : P 11146
A new opportunity has opened for an Accounts Assistant with this well established, talented team at this successful, professional international manufacturing company. This is a busy and responsible role within a supportive, friendly team working for open and appreciative busy senior team. Lots of opportunity to learn and develop and make this role your own.
- Excellent IT skills including advanced SAGE software and Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel.
- Experienced in Accounts Assistant duties.
- Competent in maintaining a careful, cohesive oversight of assigned areas of responsibility
- Confident in communicating, demonstrating a personable demeanour and an awareness of social and business etiquette. Strong inter-personal skills; an ardent team player.
- Exceptional organisational and administrative capabilities; adept in prioritising and the management of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Verify purchase invoices/credit notes against purchase orders
- Reconcile receipts against sales invoices
- Process company credit card statements
- Collect and verify timesheets
- Handle incoming cash and conduct banking as and when required
- Management of the petty cash book and periodic reconciliations
- Deal with customer and supplier account queries
- Prepare payment runs
- Monitor supplier accounts and reconcile against supplier statements
- Provide support to the Financial Controller, external payroll and auditors
- Adhoc administrative duties
- Enthusiastic to learn
If you have the skills and abilities to meet this role and you are looking for a solid opportunity. PLEASE APPLY NOW