Job Role : Web Developer
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Woking, Surrey
Salary : £25,000-£35,000
Reference : P 11141
Are you a talented Web Developer? Would you like to join a leading Internet marketing company? A company you can be proud to work for?
Based in Surrey our clients are growing from strength to strength and have become a preferred agency in their field. They are bringing their Website Development In House to support the Web development for the company and bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the web department. A brilliant opportunity.
The team are highly talented, professional and passionate about their company, clients, the quality of the work and service that they provide their clients
Fresh, talented with diverse clients and challenges. Always innovative, they are always looking to progress and promote new ideas. (This is the nature of their industry, central to their thinking in this often fast paced and ideas lead environment)
The team is positive upbeat, talented and highly motivated to achieve success. They are looking for skilled, like-minded internet marketing colleagues from an agency background to join them. Everyone is valued and respected for their massive contribution to the success of the business.
Experience and Qualifications
- 2-3 years minimum experience within an agency or equivalent>
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound knowledge of technical SEO Practices
- Create W3 School Valid code
- Solid understanding of industry tools, products and CMS platforms, including Magento and Wordpress
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients and non-technical staff
- Good communication and client relationship skills
- Highly motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of hosting and support services
- Campaign Monitor or similar
- All Microsoft Office tools (specifically Outlook and Excel)
- CMS platforms
- Project Manage development projects from start to finish
- Ensure that all new sites are compatible across standard browsers and devices
- Update and support website changes
- Create and maintain technical documentation and user guides
- Work very closely with the web designers and creative team to understand clients? precise needs and ensure this is effectively translated into the web development
- Build clients’ websites according to the specific requirements of the project and ensure that work is delivered on time
Are you saying YES to this list?
Let us know!!
Lovely offices, great people and fantastic package and benefits
For a full description and more information APPLY NOW!