Job Role : Sales and Marketing Assistant
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Leatherhead, Surrey
Salary : £17,000
Reference : P 11137
This leading blinds company, based in Surrey are now looking for a new team member to assist the Head of Sales & Marketing supporting the sales team. Due to year on year success and a developed marketing plan they are looking to develop the current role
This is a superb role that will allow you to be fully involved with the full range sales and marketing support activities.
If you have the positive personality, enthusiasm and focused attitude to support this busy team, this is a great role for you.
This is an all-round and interesting role, fantastic team support and exceptional ongoing training in exchange for your hard work and commitment.
An excellent telephone manner and the ability to follow up and take accurate details.
- You will have excellent database and data entry skills, accuracy and attention to detail to ensure all information required is recorded accurately on Database
- You must be able to pick up company product information and learn working processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fully Conversant with MS Office Word & Excel
- Organised , responsible with good time management
- Responsible attitude to ensure that the marketing plans run to time and all the material content is in place to deadlines
Working for highly skilled and focused business professionals this is a super opportunity to be part of the central team for the company, to learn, develop and be part of the company?s success
The ideal candidate will be an excellent relationship builder, able to communicate clearly and positively with in house team members and customers over the telephone and face to face.
You will need to be aware of sales and marketing techniques, be commercially aware and able to contribute to the sales and marketing activity.
- Assisting Head of Sales & Marketing and supporting the team with sales & marketing activities.
- Calling outbound to clients ? follow up on sales
- Calling outbound to business partners.
- Creative flair but in analytics rather than design.
- Database management - maintaining client details and developing workflow automation
- Preparing copy for literature / websites / testimonials
- Coordinating the production of materials and literature in sales process.
- Provide customers with quotations
- Call handling ? inbound recording details / needs and outbound to B2B partners / customers quote follow up
- Compiling KPI reporting ? volume & value marketing /sales channel performance etc.
- Managing meetings / events ? venue booking / preparation / materials
- Represent your organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Identify new markets and business opportunities.
Hours Monday to Friday.
If you have the skills abilities and drive to meet the needs of this role. Please APPLY NOW