Job Role : Receptionist
Job Type : Part Time
Location : Croydon
Salary : £8.50/hr
Reference : P 11123
A super opportunity to work as a receptionist at this professional practice
We are seeking front of house receptionist with strong administration skills within a Dental Practice who offer specialist private treatments. You will have excellent customer service skills be a clear communicator and have solid IT and typing skills
This a super all round role.
- Diary management ? arranging, rearranging appointments as appropriate
- Produce administration with regards to patient letters.
- Greeting all patients at point of contact and answering queries
- Face to face contact for all Patient inquiries
- Use internal computer software package for all patient records
- Answering the telephone calls.
- Take and relay messages
- Deal with queries from the patients in a professional manner
- General administrative and clerical support including typing
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- General administration for practice
- Ensure cash reconciliation within the practice
Key skills / competencies
- Planning and Organising
- Customer Excellence
- Meeting Deadlines and Accuracy of Work
- Commitment and Flexibility
- Smart and Presentable (uniform provided) with clear and concise communication skills.
Part Time - Between 25-30 hours per week (3-4 days)
Hours will primarily be between 8:30am and 5:15pm
Applicants will be required to undertake a CRB check and will be required to provide positive employment references
If you have the skills and abilities to meet this role please APPLY NOW