Job Role : Recruitment Consultant
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Farnham, Hampshire
Salary : £20,000 to £25,000 (OTE £60k)
Reference : P 11127
Are you a skilled Recruitment Consultant with full 360 experiences seeking a genuine opportunity with fantastic earning and career potential?
A superb opportunity is available working for a highly successful well-established Recruitment Company, market leaders in their sector.
Your opportunity to sing about your success. You love recruitment and are now looking for an opportunity to thrive and achieve even more!
- You will be a focused and positive Recruitment professional with energy and drive.
- You will thrive on achieving results for which you will be rewarded
- You will be self-motivated and keen to engage with the business on all levels
- You will want to maintain and develop excellent client relations and fulfill clients recruiting needs through hard work and endeavour.
- You will be commercially aware, able to build and develop strong business relationships via telephone and in person. You must be able to communicate service propositions effectively.
- Able to follow up on potential opportunities, work to strict deadlines and want to provide the most effective recruitment service to meet clients? needs
- Excellent, clear verbal and written communication skills are essential. You must be able to work in an ordered manner, be able to take detailed requirement and relay them to colleagues and candidates to ensure that clients requirement are met accurately and professionally
To target and obtain clients and potential clients looking to recruit and take full details of their requirements
Gain a full understanding of each assignment to be undertaken and plan thoroughly. Communicate the research to be conducted, exercising tight time-management.
Participate in client briefings, where appropriate, and compile research progress reports for presentation to clients in relation to each assignment.
To bring CV?s of qualified candidates to the relevant client in a timely, service-oriented fashion, to enable the company to provide a prompt and valuable recruitment service to clients.
To produce quality results to demanding deadlines and to operate in an efficient and courteous a manner as possible, in accordance with the highest standards of professionalism.
Apart from in-house information sources, carry out background research to identify prospective candidates, likely places where such candidates could be found, and contacts that could be helpful in targeting suitable candidates. Sources will include the internet, libraries, professional society membership lists, course delegate lists etc.
Sound like you? We are listening. We would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in a varied and lively working environment that offers realistic career progression? Apply today - Hiring NOW!!