Job Role : Business Development Manager
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary : £40,000 to £45,000 +Car, laptop,mobile
Reference : P 11115
Prestigious Motor Company are seeking a Business Development Manager, to join their successful Fleet Division
This is a central and rewarding role for a skilled Business Development Manager with a proven sales history.
- Responsibility for developing business with maximising sales and profit opportunities for the company and develop new corporate and business prospects
- To pro actively generate contacts in local businesses, carry out demonstrations and client appointments in order to hit targets in accordance with business plan and objectives.
- To deliver consistent results through the use of the sales process
- To ensure the Corporate Department provides high quality customer service to new and existing customers.
- To ensure the Corporate Department complies with and maintains Company policy, Standards and procedures.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Sales and Marketing:
- Plan and manage a programme of sales activities to achieve agreed objectives.
- Achieve sales objectives in line with the Market Areas.
- Manage an effective follow up customer system/database.
- Manage a suitable customer record system.
- Build business relationships with new prospects and plan to develop the relationships to achieve sales of Mercedes-Benz and smart.
- Manage the investigation of customer requirements and buying potential.
- Negotiate and agree terms and obtain commitment from customers within guidelines set by the Head of Fleet Sales.
- Produce effective written communications.
- Produce weekly management information, progress and activity reports.
High level of continuous Customer Service required to maintain business relationships
- Ensure that corporate and business customers receive excellent levels of service from all departments within the dealership.
- Ensure that Corporate Sales Department help to promote services offered by other departments within the dealership.
- Identify any difficulties a customer may experience within any department and resolve these.
- Maintain a friendly and professional manner in all contact with customers.
- Ensure vehicles are prepared to the highest standards at the time and date agreed for delivery.
An understanding of the processes involved in motor finance is a distinct advantage
This is a super opportunity to join a successful and growing organisation. There is ongoing training and a motivated team environment
If you have the skills and abilities to meet this role, please APPLY NOW