Job Role : Marketing Executive
Job Type : Contract (6-12 months)
Location : Guildford, Surrey
Salary : £22,000 to £29,000
Reference : P 11114
Our client is a well established educational organisation. The successful candidate will have either a degree, CIM certificate or diploma and knowledge of marketing communications and the marketing mix. This is a contract role, either 6 or 12 months.
We are looking for excellent project management skills, the ability to multi task and problem solve.
You should be able to use a CRM system and have a passion and flair for writing briefs, copy writing, attention to detail and proofreading.
Experience or knowledge of the educational sector is desirable but not essential.
The Campaign Marketing Executive (CME) plays an important role in an exciting, dynamic and forward thinking marketing team.
The primary focus of the role is to proactively own, deliver and monitor `best in class? marketing campaigns.
The CME will work collaboratively with the Marketing Manager to agree marketing objectives and KPIs, (sales, revenue and or customer satisfaction targets)
The CME is also responsible for owning their marketing campaigns from concept through to completion and delivering them within the agreed timescales and budget.
In addition, the CME will be responsible for analysing and reporting on their campaigns, tracking against competitor activity and liaising with relevant stakeholders across the business.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Managers to develop creative and successful integrated marketing campaigns to meet the agreed marketing and business objectives.
- To effectively and independently manage and deliver the day to day running of integrated tactical campaigns from concept to completion, ensuring they are delivered on time, to brief, on budget and meeting the pre-agreed objectives and ROI.
- Manage and continually monitor activity whilst responding to market needs including mapping against competitor activity and ensure key stakeholders are updated. Work with the Marketing Manager to produce analysis and make recommendations for future improvements.
- Ensure internal stakeholders are up to date and briefed to handle customer enquiries efficiently and effectively.
- Manage the working relationships with internal departments and external agencies ie briefing, project management to ensure projects are on track.
- Manage email communications using Microsoft Dynamics.
- Ensure work is on brand, follows our house style and guidelines, as well as incorporating our core values.
- A clear and confident communicator, comfortable with dealing with a number of stakeholders, working cross-functionally, across multiple sites, adapting communication style accordingly.
- Where applicable support the marketing team and business with ad hoc projects as required.
- To work with your Line Manager to ensure agree a plan to continue to drive personal performance. This will include personal training plans and ongoing learning.
- To comply with all policies and other legislative requirements, including but not limited to H&S, Equal Opportunities and ISMS.
- Where business needs change, to undertake other responsibilities which are of a commensurate level outside the terms of this role profile.