Job Role : Marketing Executive
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Guildford
Salary : £22,000
Reference : P 11108
Due to growth and new campaigns a super opportunity has become available for a talented and motivated Marketing Executive in this talented Events company
To provide leadership and direction within the Marketing team on matters pertaining to the development of content, graphic design and brand development in support of Sponsorships go-to-market campaigns and reputation management.
The post holder will be accountable for developing and delivering the marketing strategy, ensuring that both foster brand, content and creative activities that excite, attract and engage key stakeholders through it’s positioning and campaigning within the sponsorship sector. A larger part of the role will require experience with Hubspot as an inbound marketing tool.
The Marketing Executive will manage, develop and execute a creative marketing and communication strategy and on-going campaigns via multiple channels, ensuring that they are delivered within budget, on time and achieve agreed KPIs.
You will have experience of developing, promoting and delivering campaign processes across different areas to ensure campaigns are optimised to deliver KPIs. You will be responsible for significant brand, design, content and production management across marketing promotion, digital and advertising disciplines to ensure that sponsorship gets the very best campaigns. You will also have a deep understanding of social and digital media channels and experience of working directly on the construction and design of online experiences both in web and mobile forms.
The duties of the role include
- To manage the Content, Design & Digital Media
- To be responsible for the development and implementation of Sponsorships Strategy.
- To responsible the sourcing, authoring and editing of high quality stories and copy for go-to-market campaigns.
- Work with the Web co-ordinator to provide updates to the web site where appropriate; ensuring information is up-to-date on customer facing pages.
- Publish / distribute digital outputs ensuring that the widest audience is targeted through the use of appropriate websites and social media. Ensure audience / end user feedback is incorporated into future projects.
- Remain up to date with the latest trends and development within the Sponsorship Marketing and adapt Marketing strategy accordingly.
- Provide Weekly reports on marketing expenditure to Chief Executive.
- Update Sponsorship blog on a daily basis
- Provide daily Twitter feeds on industry news
- Establish an in-depth understanding of the markets in which we operate
The post holder must ensure that strategies and campaigns are designed to foster positive relationships with internal and external audiences and stakeholders.
Thorough understanding of marketing concepts and applications, especially Hubspot
Experience of strategic planning using initiative and judgement
Experience of managing a media relations function across multiple channels (including social media)
Excellent IT Skills (Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint), Social Media and Hubspot
Experience of the sponsorship Sector and a basic awareness of the economy activities.
If you have the skills and abilities to meet this role. PLEASE APPLY NOW.