Job Role : Administration Assistant
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Godalming
Salary : £16,000 to £20,000 +Excellent Benefits
Reference : P 11107
This very well established, independent successful investment company has built its success and reputation on their positive, long term client relationships. This is reflected in the experienced, skilled, long serving teams
They are currently looking for a new administration assistant with the skills and abilities to support their busy team
An outline of some of the main duties are shown below and should be familiar to candidates. There is a lot to learn in this role and it is a varied role.
- To provide full secretarial assistance to the consultants and administrators within the team
- Open, scan and distribute incoming mail to the appropriate recipients
- Electronic filing / referencing of all scanned documents
- Copy typing, data entry using the company standards
- Update databases and produce various print outs when required
- Answer incoming calls / greeting visitors
- To ensure clients receive an excellent level of service.
- To ensure that all tasks are dealt with in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- To maintain a sound knowledge of company rules and procedures and to adhere to service standards laid down by the company.
- To keep up to date with office practice with particular emphasis on database and word processing software.
- To meet training and personal development targets agreed at annual appraisal.
- To contribute positively to the work environment by flexibly responding to the needs of the company and being supportive of your colleagues.
You will have proven administration abilities, accurate data entry skill, excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage your workload. You will be able to work well in a professional team environment and maintain the high service standards of the company
If you have the skills and abilities to meet this role PLEASE APPLY